Raise your hand if you wish you had more organization in your life!
Now raise your hand if you don’t have the bandwidth or mental capacity at the end of the day to:
- Pick up after your children
- Try to determine what toys, books, etc. that the kids no longer use
- Measure walls and floor space
- Research bins and organization systems
- Buy said bins and systems
- Install said systems
- Organize small toys and knickknacks
- Go on Goodwill runs
You get my point 🙂
My older boys have never been able to keep their room clean – until now. What’s the secret? Read on to find out!