Last Updated: July 5, 2018
The Nanny Parent Connection Rewards Program (“Program”) allows individuals or companies (“Users”) to earn financial rewards (“Rewards”) by referring customers to Nanny Parent Connection LLC (”us”, ”we”, ”Company”).
2. SHARING REFERRAL LINKS. To refer a new customer, share your referral link with a personal connection who should then follow that link in order to make a purchase on the Company’s Site. Once the potential customer has clicked your referral link, any purchases that they make in the next 30 days will earn you Rewards as long as they do not delete the site specific cookie on their web browser.
3. EARNING REWARDS. Your Rewards balance will be credited within 72 hours of a referred customer making a purchase on the Site. If the customer’s purchase is partially or fully refunded, your Rewards balance will be debited accordingly. The Reward amount you receive will be specified in the communication from the Company when the referral links are made available to you upon signing up for the Program. Unfortunately, we cannot offer Rewards for any nanny payroll service purchases.
4. REDEEMING REWARDS. You can redeem your Rewards for cash or coupons to be utilized for future purchases on the Site. Rewards redeemed for cash will be made via Paypal® and the payment will be initiated within three business days of your Reward redemption request. Rewards redeemed for coupons will be emailed to you in the form of a coupon code within three business days of your Rewards redemption request. To request a Rewards redemption, email email@example.com with your name, email, redemption type (cash or coupon) and amount of Rewards you would like to redeem. Rewards cannot be redeemed for any nanny payroll service purchases.
5. MINIMUM BALANCE FOR REWARDS REDEMPTION. You must have a minimum balance of $5.00 in order to redeem Rewards.
6. BALANCE DISCREPANCY. If for any reason you believe there is a discrepancy regarding your Rewards balance, please contact us. We may require you to submit additional information in order to make a determination regarding your balance. All decisions made by the Company regarding your balance will be final and at the Company’s sole discretion.
7. TAXES. You are solely responsible for any tax consequences, if any, that you may incur from redeeming Rewards.
8. SUSPENSION/TERMINATION. The Company may suspend or terminate the Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Program at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to suspend accounts, cancel purchases that have been completed, and/or deduct, reduce or delete financial rewards if we notice any activity that we believe is illegal, fraudulent, abusive or in violation of the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
9. REFERRAL ACTIVITIES. The Company reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
10. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate in the Program. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.